Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time Sensitive little Favor to Ask!

Yes, you heard it - we need a small favor.  It will only take you about TWO minutes, if that!  


I just entered a Kid's photography contest by Sandy Puc (Serious Photography Celebrity!) and I need your help to win! (What are friends for than to help win popularity contests?) Haha!  PLEASE take about 2 minutes (if that!) and vote! :)

To help me out click HERE  and vote within the next 24 hours (That’s Thursday night, folks! Okay, if you are getting this Friday morning, go ahead and vote, but the voting ends some time Friday, but not sure when.)

Simply make a comment under my image, the one of little Vivi in her zebra print tutu on the train tracks (like below).  Please make sure you are commenting on MY IMAGE and NOT on the GALLERY ITSELF (there are drop down tabs differentiating).  The image with the most comments wins. Only one comment per person will count, so please vote, then spread the word!

Thanks for all your help! You're the best!  And if you want to be even more super duper awesome, please copy and paste this into an email and send to your family and friends along with a personal note on why they should vote for me (I.E.  My friend is an awesome photographer and needs your vote!!  Please go vote for her!) 

I would LOVE to win the contest....Sandy is a celebrity in the ‘photography world’ and I would love for Vivi to have a photo shoot with her!
  

As always, thank you so very much for following my blog! :)

~Melissa 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add other items